Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Holland & Knight's Government Contracts Group and C2 North LLC invite you to our "2019 Small Business Conference Pre-Intensive Session." Our in-depth presentation will provide U.S. Small Business Association (SBA) 8(a) training for the governing bodies of Alaska Native Corporations (ANCs) and their 8(a) subsidiaries, tribes and Native Hawaiian Organizations (NHOs).
- a brief overview of the SBA's Section 8(a) Business Development Program and its advantages
- differences between the requirements for ANCs, tribes and NHOs within the 8(a) program and, in particular, the SBA's requirements with respect to ownership and management
- corporate structure and choice of entity considerations applicable to 8(a) participants
- common issues and pitfalls in bidding and contract performance
- other contract opportunities available to Native-owned entities
Click here for the complete agenda.
This event is free for registrants of the 2019 Small Business Conference.